Haunter's Nation

• November 23, 2017, 10:53:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is Sydney Sherman  (Read 2170 times)

kid

• Master of Scaremonies
  • Administrator
  • Haunter
    • Haunters Nation
Who is Sydney Sherman
« on: August 08, 2014, 06:16:20 PM »

Sydney Sherman

• Featured Member
Re: Who is Sydney Sherman
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 07:38:26 PM »

Howdy  :Woot_Emoticon:

Maley

• The Pumpkin Witch
  • Global Moderator
  • Haunter
  • Wickedest Witch in the West
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 04:27:50 PM »

How do you connect with spirit?  Do you hear, see, or feel spirit?
I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I'm your worst dream come true. I'm everything you ever were afraid of.

Sydney Sherman

• Featured Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 12:30:09 PM »

Hi Maley
Actually I use all my senses (except taste) LOL. I can hear them most of the time, see them all the time in some form or another and feel them 100% percent of the time by way of closeness or touch. I can also smell them, especially if they had a familiar scent when they were with us in the physical sense. They can present that way as a way of validation that they are there if a person is avoiding or just unable to pick up other clues they may be leaving.  :great:

Maley

• The Pumpkin Witch
  • Global Moderator
  • Haunter
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 12:43:39 PM »

You say you hear them, is it an actual sound thru your ears or like voices in your head?
I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I'm your worst dream come true. I'm everything you ever were afraid of.

Sydney Sherman

• Featured Member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 08:25:17 PM »

Both..Most are audible..but many I hear in my head or they present me with pictures in my mind of something familiar to me to help me understand what they are trying to say

Maley

• The Pumpkin Witch
  • Global Moderator
  • Haunter
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 12:10:15 AM »

Cool. :great:

kid

• Master of Scaremonies
  • Administrator
  • Haunter
    • Haunters Nation
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 10:40:42 AM »

So how do you weed out what might be just a quick memory of a loved one, and what is someone trying to make contact?
And do see all spirits, or just the ones that want to be seen? I could imagine your house would get a little crowded :D

Sydney Sherman

• Featured Member
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 08:18:41 PM »

These experiences are very real. What I mean by that is they are undeniable. The only time I would say that the confusion could be made is during a dream. A loved one will take the opportunity to get your attention while you are in a dream state if you are not paying attention to them when awake. However, Our brain will replay events, ie, parties, weddings, conversations etc that we had with the person when they were alive. So this can be confusing. What I educate others is this. If within the dream you are having a conversation with your loved one in the here and now, in other words talking about or doing things that are really occurring in your life at that time..that is probably them letting you know they are a part of and seeing what is going on. If it is of a past event or conversation, it is probably your brain replaying this event like a tape player..that's it. But I also tell people, tell them to come to you when your awake. Let them know you want to see, hear, feel etc them...then see what happens.  To answer your other question.. I have never seen a spirit that did not want to be seen. If that makes any sense. That is one of the biggest reasons they are here..for validation that they exist. So yes, I see mine all the time. Crowded? no not really cause I can ignore them so it doesn't really feel like a bother. When I  am around other people? yes I can sense all their "peeps" as I have called them since I was a baby. But again it is not a bother..it's normal!  :ok:

kid

• Master of Scaremonies
  • Administrator
  • Haunter
    • Haunters Nation
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 04:49:19 PM »

So, What is the oldest relative you have seen? Do you only see the ones that you have met, or have you seen farther back in your bloodline?

datura

• Little French Pastry
  • Haunter
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 05:12:02 AM »

And do you sometimes meet someone for the first time and see one of his relatives behind him ? How do you tell this person ? I guess it's not "Sorry but your grandpa is here and wants to say hi !"  :cheesy:
Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you.....

Maley

• The Pumpkin Witch
  • Global Moderator
  • Haunter
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 11:05:30 AM »

And do you see their physical attributes or are they like fog?

Sydney Sherman

• Featured Member
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 06:00:33 PM »

In our family Kid, I have seen family members many generations back. Those who I have never met. As a matter of fact, when I was little I used to tell my father that a man named Herman Pyle was always with us. He did not know this person and told me I must be wrong. As all the family members I had known at that time were still alive, I didn't know the others. Years later as my father did the Ancestry.com he found an H. Pyle who was on his fathers side of the family. Once the loved ones  knew started to pass, Herman did not go away, he just stepped back further and allowed for my other family members to take their place closer to me. As far as how do they look? I can see them very clearly many times. Full figures, partial, waist up, outlines, silhouettes, shadows etc and yes, even sometimes as a hazy blur, but usually they get clearer. When I am out and about, at work, the store etc, Ye, I do see the family members with the living. Of course, I  do not know these people or their relationship to the person they are with, but I still see them. It's normal for me. I don't know anything different. Have I ever told anyone out of the blue? Yes and a few times, not the smartest move. Some have been okay with it, Others not so much. I have been spit on and called names, so I try to keep my mouth shut. A trait I unfortunately lack!  :mocking:

datura

• Little French Pastry
  • Haunter
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 01:09:40 AM »

Thanks for this answer !
I have another question: do we all have relatives around ? Half of us ? Less ?
Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you.....

kid

• Master of Scaremonies
  • Administrator
  • Haunter
    • Haunters Nation
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 04:23:20 PM »

Sheesh, how did the spirits feel about their family members spitting on you :wtf:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

Halloween Ring of Terror
© WebRing Inc.
Halloween Ring of Terror
<< Prev | Hub | Sites | Join | Rate | Next >>