Haunter's Nation

• November 23, 2017, 10:53:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is Sydney Sherman  (Read 2171 times)

Sydney Sherman

• Featured Member
Re: Who is Sydney Sherman
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 05:49:50 PM »

Your Welcome Datura! Yes, we all have family members with us. Most people have around 3-4 people with them, some more. But I hardly ever see anyone with less. And the family members we have with us may not be the ones we necessarily want. I would have loved to have my grandfather (my dad's dad) with me as we were very close, but he is not with me. He is with my oldest brother. I have no explanation for this. I have both of my grandmothers, One I am thrilled with, the other not so much..but it is not our decision. It is theirs. And they are with us ALL the time..I mean ALL THE TIME!  They see EVERYTHING we do! :fie: Now to answer your question Kid, The spirits of the people who spit on me, don't care. There is no reaction. It's not that they condone their action or anything like that, it is just that those type of reactions are not important to them anymore. Only to us. So it is easier if I just keep my mouth shut. But as I said before...Not one of my strongest traits.

Maley

• The Pumpkin Witch
  • Global Moderator
  • Haunter
  • Wickedest Witch in the West
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 07:55:02 PM »

All the time?  :shock:
I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I'm your worst dream come true. I'm everything you ever were afraid of.

datura

• Little French Pastry
  • Haunter
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2014, 12:58:02 AM »

:embarrassed: so if I take a shower with hubby, we may be 8 together ?  :lipsrsealed:
Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you.....

kid

• Master of Scaremonies
  • Administrator
  • Haunter
    • Haunters Nation
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2014, 04:49:22 PM »

Would that be the first time, Datura? :lol_hitting:

So I believe there is no heaven or hell. I assume you agree, or these souls just stuck/lost/noisy?

Sydney Sherman

• Featured Member
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2014, 06:08:18 PM »

Yes! All the time. And Yes! If you and hubby are taking a shower together then ALL of your spirits (totaled) would be there. So let me give you a crash course in why this is not a problem and completely normal. I suppose we all remember the "Law of Conservation of Energy"? No? How about "Energy cannot be created or destroyed only changed, manipulated". Sound familiar? Well, we are energy. Everything that makes us who we are is energy. There is no dispute about that within the scientific community. One definition of an energy is that energy is "Whole, viable and sustained". Energy lacks a human composition, or any human flaws. IE, energy is not "human" So, If we are energy, and energy cannot be destroyed...the technically WE cannot die. (Awesome). Now, bare with me...Our energy is enveloped by our physical self. Or the part we all recognize.(Kinda like the wrapping on a Hershey Kiss. This physical self is time stamped. It can get sick, ill, it is frail. It can develop cancer, diabetes, a limb can be amputated. But at some point, the physical self can not longer sustain itself and it ceases to exist. So now there is a separation of our physical self from our energy. Our physical self goes in the ground or is cremated. (whatever your choice) and what remains is your energy. Anything that made you human, any frailty, illness etc is gone. You are back to your original form. BUT no longer human. So why is this important? Because when you watch the shows on TV or at the movies, they would like you to believe that all dead people come back with blood dripping from them, or looking like skeletons. But even if their death was horrific, the damaged was to their human form which they know longer have. So that is bunk. Also, they would want you to believe that they are all "crying for help" or sad.....trying to avenge their death. BUT...Anger, resentment, fear,  sadness, love etc, are ALL human emotions....they are no longer human....so this is bunk! Those things mean something to us, but not to them. So if I walked into a bathroom on you..you would be mortified...I would be mortified, because we are still HUMAN..They are not. So, seeing you  in the shower, on the toilet or doing other physical, intimate things, does not mean the same thing to them. So no worries.  Now...to answer the last question. I do not believe in a heaven or a hell. BECAUSE, when I see spirits, they are all standing to the side of us. Not up. Not down. Plus I have asked my loved one and yours about that. I even asked them if we got the names wrong. I don't care what you call it but is there a place we go to. And I never get an answer....Sorry. Hopefully this helps everyone understand why I feel the way I do. It's not Hocus Pocus but very logical and rational. It's all I know and all I have ever known.  :ecomcity:

datura

• Little French Pastry
  • Haunter
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 12:50:21 AM »

Thanks for this explanation  :great:
I also wanted to know if newborns already have relatives by their side and if those spirit stay all their life of if they sometimes switch places with others

datura

• Little French Pastry
  • Haunter
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 02:49:12 PM »

Another question (you will hate me in no time...)
Why ? Why are they with us ? Why do they chose to follow one relative and not another one ?
if they don't have any human feelings then what are they doing with us ?
and all spirits that follow us (the ones in my shower) did they know each other before they passed away ?

datura

• Little French Pastry
  • Haunter
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2014, 03:45:29 PM »

Hubby keeps asking me questions as well
I saw your book was available in amazon , and kindle so I guess I will buy it. We both have a lot of questions  :great:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

Halloween Ring of Terror
© WebRing Inc.
Halloween Ring of Terror
<< Prev | Hub | Sites | Join | Rate | Next >>