Haunter's Nation

• December 13, 2017, 03:56:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Torso erector for sale  (Read 1074 times)

bfjou812

• HN Instructor
  • Haunter
Torso erector for sale
« on: May 06, 2015, 01:41:02 AM »

I have a torso erector /sit up mechanism up for sale. It is a little larger than others I've seen. It uses a 2" bore x 4" stroke cylinder . 120VAC solenoid ,requires a minimum of 20 psi to operate. The overall length ,from the end of the pivot arm to the end of the base it is 38 1/2". 12" wide ,6" tall when lowered,34 1/2" tall when raised. The base is 27" long. It is made from 11 gauge 1 1/2' x 1 1/2' square tube . All of the bolts are 1/2" diameter as is the cylinder rod and rod end. If the arm is too long for you and you're interested in buying this I will cut it down to your specs ,reweld the end plate ,and repaint at no cost to you. This can be mounted on the ceiling, on a wall, in a coffin,all kinds of places. It will lift 20lbs. without a problem. There are speed control mufflers on the solenoid and a flow control valve on the extend side of the cylinder. This was added because when the arm was lowering, cylinder extending, it was hitting pretty hard even @ 20 psi. I wasn't happy with that so I added the flow control valve. It can easily be removed if desired and you won't need to add any tubing if you do that. I have it set up to use either a controller or a remote trigger or you can use a manual trigger. Instructions will be included for both options. I'm asking $300.00 plus shipping. If there are any questions please feel free to PM here and I'll answer ASAP. Thanks for looking!!

Here is the link to the video

EVEREYONE HAS TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING ,I BELIEVE I'LL HAVE ANOTHER BEER!

bfjou812

• HN Instructor
  • Haunter
Re: Torso erector for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 05:56:52 PM »

I've reduced the price to $250.00 plus shipping. Thanks for looking.

bfjou812

• HN Instructor
  • Haunter
Re: Torso erector for sale
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 01:51:15 AM »

:drinks: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

Halloween Ring of Terror
© WebRing Inc.
Halloween Ring of Terror
<< Prev | Hub | Sites | Join | Rate | Next >>